For Clergy Leaders
Where is God Calling Your Congregation?
“Where there is no vision, people perish.” ~ Proverbs 29:18
Like all organizations, churches go through cycles of evolution, cycles which include a periodic need for renewal. It is important to find the essentials that enable you and your congregation to flourish.
For churches that want to experience increased vitality and a renewed joy in their mission, we offer Vision and Planning, Leadership Coaching, Retreats and Group Facilitation for Ministries, as well as customized Congregational Workshops.
Vision and Planning for a Vibrant Future
This journey becomes an invitation to discover what God is calling your congregation to be or do. We partner with you to plan your future. The elements of this holy strategic conversation include:
- Understanding and Appreciating the Past to know your strengths and let go of what is no longer working
- Discovering Your Core, the heart and soul of your congregation
- Defining Your Congregationís Needs and Desires to better serve and bring about transformation
- Visioning Your Vibrant Future that is exciting and inspires action
- Building a Plan to realize the vision and stay the course
- Navigating through Change to overcome obstacles and get into the flow of the Spirit
- Developing Passionate Leaders to steward the growth of a healthy church
Contact Dale Beaman at Beaman Coaching & Company to discuss your church organization’s specific needs and desires.
Leadership Coaching for Clergy
- Are you ready to re-charge and rekindle your passion?
- Are you ready to find more exciting approaches to serve your contemporary community?
- Are you ready to take the critical steps to better serve God and transform more lives?
As a Spiritual leader, your energy may get depleted from the daily pastoral challenges. You may even feel disconnected from the excitement that initially brought you to your ministry.
Coaching is a partnership that helps clergy clarify and communicate their visions, lead from their strengths, and balance their own needs with the congregation’s. This process allows a fruitful ministry to emerge.
The coach facilitates your discovery, designed to:
- Own and live your values and purpose to lead from the inside out
- Develop personal and professional balance and integration
- Build on strengths and natural abilities to bring out the extraordinary in you and your congregation
- Gain clarity in decision-making that accelerates progress
- Build relationships that inspire trust and ownership which engage others in ministries
- Make the critical connection between the past and the present to create a purposeful future
Retreats and Facilitation for Ministries
Our expertise is designing and facilitating church leadership programs and retreats according to your organization’s needs and aspirations.
We use a collaborative approach that guides you in developing plans with the key actions to renew your ministries and evolve your church.
This approach may include:
- Establishing a framework for planning your ministries
- Creating an approach for moving forward with your plan
- Breaking through barriers to become an open and affirming congregation
- Gaining alignment so everyone is moving in the same direction
- Building communication skills
- Spiritual renewal by the River to explore Godís Call
We also use assessment tools like the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to help teams learn ways they can work better together through change.