“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” ~John C. Maxwell
- Are you ready to lead your organization in finding a new direction?
- Do you want to awaken the spirit and rekindle the passion of your organization that gets results?
- Are you ready to take the critical steps to better serve and delight your customers?
Successful leaders find coaching supports them in feeling a greater sense of empowerment and an openness to transform. The process will assist you to:
- Clarify and communicate your vision
- Align your values with your role
- Build on your strengths and natural abilities
- Gain confidence in decision-making that accelerates work
- Develop communication skills that influence and inspire
- Provide a system to manage accountability
- Build team spirit that creates alignment on priorities
- Unlock the creativity of your employees
- Discover and live your personal leadership legacy
The coach supports you through active listening, probing questions and a structured process that facilitates discovery that expands your leadership capacity.
to discuss Leadership Coaching for your organization.
Beginning with a series of in-depth conversations with you and your key people, we learn the dynamics in which your organization operates.
We then create a unique retreat designed to give the greatest value for your organization.
Leaders often tell us after a retreat that they didn’t realize how much the whole team needed this reflective and renewing experience. They're often amazed at the new enthusiasm and energy exhibited at work and in people’s personal lives.
Vision and Strategic Context - The BIG Picture (Values, Purpose, and Vision)
"Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is simply passing the time. Action with Vision is making a positive difference." ~Joel Barker
A strong focus and context is the core of a vibrant organization. Jim Collins and Jerry I. Porras refer to this as “core ideology” in the book, Built to Last, about successful habits of visionary companies. This work engages you in creative processes around three interconnected questions that make up your core ideology:
- Where are we going?
- What do we believe?
- Why do we exist?
In answering these questions, you know who you are, what you stand for, and where you are going. This strategic context energizes the heart and soul of teams and organizations, provides direction and guides decision-making. The vision is the critical focal point and beginning of higher performance.
for Strategic Context processes for your organization or leaders.
Integrated Planning – Vision Mapping and Success Markers
Values, purpose and vision are only meaningful if stimulants for progress are in place. Integrated planning provides a road map and the markers for achieving the vision. Priorities are set, and work becomes focused and purposeful. The process includes:
- Developing success guidelines based on lessons learned and past successes
- Creating success markers to establish a baseline to measure movement towards your vision
- Executing strategies and a plan of action to achieve the desired outcomes and vision
- Developing a process to manage accountability that helps your team achieve the desired outcomes
Additionally, integrating a team coaching process as a part of your tool kit supports the team in ongoing tracking and management of progress.
for Vision Mapping and Success Markers.