“The achievements of an organization are the result of the combined efforts of each individual.” – Vince Lombardi
Team Coaching and Special Project Facilitation
Coaching is a powerful tool designed to support a team in moving improvements and plans into action. The process of team coaching promotes:
- Setting a clear vision to where you're heading
- Identifying measurable goals and clarifying priorities
- Establishing accountabilities and using strategies that are empowering
- Strategies to empower and establish accountability
- Building trust and creating a collaborative environment
- Using lessons learned to improve outcomes
- Leveraging the strengths of team members
- Improving productivity and getting results
Through active listening, probing questions and structured processes that facilitate discovery, coaching accelerates the abilities of teams. Relevant information is also offered to support the team in learning ways to improve performance.
for Team Coaching or Special Project Facilitation.
Professional and Personal Development Workshops with Follow-up Coaching
Workshops are customized to meet the needs of each organization and team. Here are some or the topics that are often requested:
- Clear and Effective Communications
- Ways to Inspire, Influence and Empower
- Creating Team Alignment and a Shared Vision
- From Conflict to Collaboration
- Goal Setting and Managing Accountability
- Leader as Coach
- Managing Change
Assessments for Leadership Development and Self-Mastery
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator – The MBTI is a method which helps develop teams and build understanding of individual preferences to improve work performance and align teams.
- 360 Leadership Assessment – This full circle assessment looks at an individual’s performance from all sides and angles. Managers, peers, clients, and team as well as a self-assessment comprise a leader’s 360 assessment. Leaders can learn and improve their leadership when they know how others perceive their skills and behaviors. The 360 Leadership Assessment facilitates that improvement.
- DISC – The DISC is a team building tool used to create understanding of individual behavior and work preferences. Leaders can use this knowledge to effectively lead and challenge a diverse team of individuals.
We emphasize getting results through engaging human potential. We
use processes that help you think more creatively to find
direction and move through challenges. Connection is magnetic!
Sometimes organizations may not see the link between releasing human potential and getting results. However, it is this connection with passion and creativity that allows an organization to move to a new level of performance.